Here’s How NOW: Danone and EDF
Learn how Danone and EDF are working together on Danone’s global action plan to reduce absolute methane emissions from its fresh milk supply chain by 30% by 2030.
Chris Adamo, VP Public Affairs & Regenerative Agriculture Policy, Danone North America and Katie Anderson, Senior Director, Business, Food & Forests, Environmental Defense Fund, answer these questions:
- What is the environmental cost of methane emissions?
- What is Danone’s methane reduction target and how was it set?
- What support will EDF bring to Danone’s methane reduction plan?
- What are the options for solutions for dairy farms and how did Danone assess them?
- What is the advice for companies seeking to implement a methane reduction plan?
- How did being founding members of Transform to Net Zero help this partnership?