Transform to Net Zero: Accelerating Non-Party Stakeholder Action for 1.5°C
This UNFCCC COP26 side event will include a panel discussion, followed by Q&A, covering:
- The need for ambition and leadership of real economy actors to achieve an inclusive, net zero economy by 2050.
- The need for corporate alignment to 1.5 via robust long-term and interim targets and strategies.
- Antonia Gawel, Head of Climate, World Economic Forum
- Aron Cramer, President and CEO, BSR
- Paul Dickinson, Founder and Chair, CDP
- Roberto Marques, Executive Chairman and Group CEO, Natura &Co
- Mahindra Singhi, MD Chairman, Dalmia (Bharat) Cement Ltd
- Michelle Lancaster, Director, Sustainability Solutions and Partnerships, Microsoft
- Lorena Dellagiovanna, Vice President and Executive Officer, Hitachi
View the recording here.